Identity Management for Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME)
In most companies, Active Directory is used for the managementof user accounts and permissions. Identity management systems aregenerally used in larger companies, although the requirements for acentral user account and access management system also need to bemet in smaller environments.
In many small and medium-sized companies this issue is not reallyaddressed yet, because it seems too complex and onoften as too expensive as well.
FirstAttribute provides solutions how Active Directory can play acentral role in an identity management system. In manycases there is no need for an expensive identity managementproject. With Active Directory you have a substantial partof an IMS which is already established in your network.
Active Directory as the central point of your identitymanagement
Enhance and expand the functionality of the Active Directory bythe following features:
- User account management automation
- Establishing new user projects according to fixed rules
- Provision of templates for a quick opening of new useraccounts
- Definition of roles
- Password self-service
- Delegation of individual administrative tasks
- Task delegation to ease the burden on the IT department
- Development of dynamic security groups according to filterrules
- Synchronisation of user master data with other systems
- Automation of the provisioning and de-provisioning processcontrolled by personnel, SAP or other databases
- Import and export interface based on xls(x) or csv files