Microsoft Teams properly planned and implemented (Interview)
Microsoft Teams is now widely used. Many companies have had to learn how to manage it.
With proper planning, you can achieve many benefits from MS Teams for your organization.
In an interview with manage-IT, FirstAttribute founder Andreas Martin comments on questions of collaboration with teams. He also explains what needs to be considered for making it worthwhile for the user.
More specifically, the following questions are answered:
- What is the purpose of individual teams and teams working together?
- Which teams are similar in structure and in terms of their scope (categorization)?
- What names should the teams be given?
- What lifecycle should individual teams have?
- Which applications and content are to be provided for individual teams?
- What communication channels do individual teams need to have?
- How should the access rights management be handled among which specialist managers?
- Which authorizations via roles should members of individual teams receive to access applications and datasets?
- When should the teams be published and announced in the company?
- How should a company address the access management and subsequently authorization management?
Read the whole interview (in German) from manage-IT at: